Top 10 Do’s and Don’ts When Buying a HomeApply Today
Here are a few tips that we would like to share with you when buying a home.
- Don’t make any expensive purchases.
- Don’t allow for any credit blemishes.
- Don’t apply for any new credit.
- Don’t open any new credit.
- Don’t transfer any money around.
- Don’t take your accounts to a new bank.
- Don’t hand over a “good faith” deposit.
- Don’t underestimate the cost of home improvements.
- Don’t forget about closing costs.
- Don’t forget to keep your lender informed of any changes.
- Do get pre-approved for a home loan mortgage.
- Do choose a reputable lender, like Primary Mortgage Lending.
- Do the math.
- Do make all payments on time.
- Do tell us about any property that you own.
- Do tell us right away if your employment status or pay changes.
- Do keep working with your current employer.
- Do keep all your paystubs, bank statements, and tax returns.
- Do take a long-term outlook on your purchase.
- Do shop around for a house that fits your style and budget.
Do you have any questions?
Your message was sent successfully.
Sorry!Something Went Wrong.